How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Oncology
Satisfied Customers: 9337
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Oncology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Several months ago I (83 yr old (young) female was diagnosed

Customer Question

several months ago I (83 yr old (young) female was diagnosed with endometrial adenocarcinoma stage 1. At that time the CA 125 was 31. Is the increase significant. 1 month ago the reading increased to 46....something to be concerned about?Also, to mention that a biopsy for diagnosis was taken by an OB GYN Dr who immediately sent me to an oncologist surgeon. Question is whether with a stage 1 cancer, if I should be seeing an oncologist for perhaps an injection therapy or if there are pills to kill estrogen (cancer cells)?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How long is "back with the reply momentarily?"
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This sounds like a set-up to me - please send your answer by email
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry for the delay. Could you tell me how is your general health? Do you take medications? Are you overweight? Thank you.