Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I felt 7 weeks ago lymph nodes under my arm, so I went for

Customer Question

i felt 7 weeks ago lymph nodes under my arm, so I went for blood tests and ultrasounds. Ultrasound showed axillary bilateral adenopathy on the left side one of 20 mm, 11mm and on the right*****said it was typical and inflammatory because it has fatty centers. Blood tests were normal except for eosinophils 7%, lymphocytes 51% and neutrophils of 37%.
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: ganglions and lymph nodes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i felt 7 weeks ago lymph nodes under my arm, so I went for blood tests and ultrasounds. Ultrasound showed axillary bilateral adenopathy on the left side one of 20 mm, 11mm and on the right*****said it was typical and inflammatory because it has fatty centers. Blood tests were normal except for eosinophils 7%, lymphocytes 51% and neutrophils of 37%. i have fibroadenoma in my left breast that is begin
Category: Oncology
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I became a little bit obsessed so started feeling my lymph nodes everywhere, not sure if it is normal to feel a soft movable lymph nodes of less than 5mm in the infracalvicular area
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I also want to add that ganglions i felt are very movable and not hard

I am a cancer doctor.

yes, it is normal to feel soft movable lymph nodes 5-10mm in size above and below the clavicular lymph nodes. these lymph nodes are normal and are part of your body's immune system.

they are benign and help you fight off infections and help to keep you healthy.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is lympadenopathy under the arms normal? also should i be concerned with the blood tests values ? My dr saw that lymph nodes are normal, shall i go for biopsy or ultrasound is enough to determine if they are benign
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i felt 7 weeks ago lymph nodes under my arm, so I went for blood tests and ultrasounds. Ultrasound showed axillary bilateral adenopathy on the left side one of 20 mm, 11mm and on the right*****said it was typical and inflammatory because it has fatty centers. Blood tests were normal except foreosinophils 7%, lymphocytes 51% and neutrophils of 37%.and is lympadenopathy under the arms normal? also should i be concerned with the blood tests values ? My dr saw that lymph nodes are normal, shall i go for biopsy or ultrasound is enough to determine if they are benign.

you should not be concerned about the blood tests or the lymph nodes.

you don't need a biopsy of your lymph nodes.

ultrasound is enough.

you don't have to worry

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com