Oncology

Oncology Questions? Ask an Oncologist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Oncology

Sorry for the language but im really worried. My girlfriend

Customer Question
Hello dr , Sorry for the...
Hello dr ,
Sorry for the language but im really worried .
My girlfriend made me hand job and i came on her hands then she held my hand and i forgot her hands was full of sperms then i rubbed her vagina from the outside only and she was the third day after her period ended , is there any preg***** *****ce ?
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Oncology
9/13/2016
Oncologist: OncoMD, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
OncoMD
OncoMD, Doctor (MD)

The situation that you are describing is very unlikely to result in pregnancy.

The fact that there was no actual penetration (or even close to it) and that she was only 3rd day after the end of the period makes this unlikely,

However, stranger things have happened, and if there is any significant delay in the next periods, you can certainly consider getting a urine pregnancy test done,

Warm regards

Dr Gupta, MD

OncoMD
OncoMD
OncoMD, Doctor (MD)