Oncology

Oncology Questions? Ask an Oncologist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Oncology

I need some help. On my nipple there is a little separation

Customer Question
of pores. Like one of...
I need some help. On my nipple there is a little separation of pores. Like one of them kinda stands out a little. It's soft like a pore. I just worry. Is this normal? Ita been this way for quite some time. I just started paying close attention to it.Now after a week of messing with it. I accidentally made it bleed and now it feels a little dry but not sore or itchy or bleeding. It's like a nipple pore or something?
I'm 31. Could this be Paget's disease????
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Oncology
8/11/2016
Oncologist: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

yes, this is normal

this is from a blocked milk duct

it is not a sign of breast cancer.

you need to stop messing with it.

you don't have paget's disease.

I am a cancer doctor.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's interesting because I can produce milk from my nipple when I squeeze them. I've had it tested and it's normal. Just from breast feeding years ago and stimulating my nipples. So what can I do to cure it?
The separation and the pores is normal with this???

yes, the pores are normal.

I told you already.

stop messing with it

you can use cold cabbage leaves on your breast to help open blocked pores.

warm compresses and warm towels on your breast can help as well.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will it go away?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
pagets doesn't look like a flimsy pore I can move? That kind of separated or "cracked" my nipple??

it will get better with time

stop messing with it.

pagets doesn't look like this.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. And there's not itching or soreness. Wouldn't that be preset with pagets?
How common is pagets at 31?

pagets disease of the nipple is very rare

it is a very slow growing adenocarcinoma of the skin of the nipple

and causes thickening of the nipple skin and crusting and scabbing

it is very very very rare

you don't have pagets

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. So this is probably from me trying to scratch off the pore and causing it to bleed?

yes.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
See photo

yes, I see

that is not pagets

you need to stop messing with it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. So I don't need to see a breast Doctor?

you can

they will tell you you don't have pagets

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. I don't have the money really or the time. I thought this was better since I kinda have caused the irritation from the original soft pore I saw that I started irritating causing it to bleed. But maybe this is from the milk duct or it being blocked like you said.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have no concern?

no concern.

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)