How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Oncology
Satisfied Customers: 9338
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Oncology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am traveling and am very concerned about these findings.

Customer Question

Hi, I am traveling and am very concerned about these findings. Should I return home to see a specialist. My greatest concern is lung cancer. The urgent care doctor was dismissive and thought it is either bronchitis or pneumonia. I worked at ground zero and am afraid of lung sickness.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.



You did not mention what findings you are talking about?

What exam and testing done?

Are you a smoker?