Oncology

Oncology Questions? Ask an Oncologist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Oncology

Is Dr. on Line?

Customer Question
Is Dr. David on Line?...
Is Dr. David on Line?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Oncology
7/4/2016
Oncologist: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

yes, I am online.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You did not wish to talk to me anymore last time because you were not paid. My apologies. I assure you you will be paid for a couple of last questions pertaining to my prostate biopsy which I just had and can access the results on line but am too scared to look. The answers to these questions may give me the courage to look at the results before I see the urologist at the Prostate centre. Thank you.

you canceled your payments to JustAnswers for my help for you last time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They have a very convoluted and complicated system and one does not know how much each question will cost. Then I got this exorbitant bill, which I simply could not afford to pay. Now they have a 7 day trial where you can ask questions for free and then after you are charged. I assume that on this 7 day trial even though the client is not charged the doctor or whomever is paid. I hope that explains things. I am honest and do not expect things for free, but the number of charges seemed out of touch with what I asked you and the call centre in Manilla - these people with all due respect are not able to convey what you need to know. That was the problem. Sorry.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your help to wind things up would be appreciated. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you help me please. You will be paid.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there anything I can do so you will talk with me so you will be paid for your previous answers? I am very anxious and your knowledge and comforting words helped me a great deal. That is all I am asking, sir. I am not interested in speaking with another oncologist.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please respond. I apologize and am very, very depressed; and that is the truth.
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)