Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have got my ultra sound results and dont understand it, MY

Customer Question

I have got my ultra sound results and dont understand it
JA: OK. The Oncologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Oncologist can help you best.
Customer: MY FNA is booked for thursday
JA: Is there anything else the Oncologist should be aware of?
Customer: I have two lymph nodes abnormal
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Oncologist about your situation and connect you two.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Oncologist about your situation and connect you two. Continue >>
Customer: loss of normal hilum
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

what does your ultrasound scan report show?

how old are you?