Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have milophibroush a form of blood cancer I have to trust

Customer Question

I have milophibroush a form of blood cancer I have to trust my breathale air suply
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you have myloproliferative blood disorder?

you are having a hard time breathing?

I didn't understand your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tasked a question on acc 93421193 id 16128154
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

was this your other question

"I work for a big manufactory co as a painter we have a air line just for breathing when painting one of our night painters used our air hose on a none clean line at least three shifts never said anything to me and after I found out I was mad to say the least I have a medical condition and breathing contaminating air is not good for me mine blood levals reach a high level and I went to my dr to find out why I felt so bad ineed help because I blew up at my boss and got a wright up this was not the first time I brought this to his attension"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am I not entitled to some compensation
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

this can be difficult to prove medically and legally that your exposure to paint and and none clean lines is the reason for your myeloproliferative blood disorder

you should see a pulmonologist lung specialist doctor and get a chest CT scan and pulmonary function tests and lung biopsy through bronchoscopy to see why you are having trouble breathing.

the lung biopsy could show scar tissue or fibrosis or inflammation in your lungs.

a lung specialist after testing and taking your history could make an opinion about if your lung issues are due to your work exposure.

I hope you didn't smoke cigarettes before.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't smoke I am not blaming the company for my condition I just don't like the fact they aloud my air line to be contaminated and nothing done about it
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I see.

this doesn't sound like a medial question to me.

I am a cancer doctor.

it sounds like you have or had issues at your place of employment.

you need to talk to your boss or manager about these issues.

I am a cancer doctor

we are here to help answer medical questions.

do you have any medical questions for me?