Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Had diarrhea some and some soft stool past 3 - 4 days its…

Customer Question
Had diarrhea some and some...
Had diarrhea some and some soft stool past 3 - 4 days its brown/black been worried but every time check for blood can't tell there is any and this morning it had a little white in it it was hard but did use white lotion for anal sex the night before also to day it keeps feeling like something coming out I reach down there is nothing should I worry or what
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Oncology
Oh and have bad gas for all my life but the last couple days it smells extremely bad
2/27/2016
Oncologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.