Oncology

Oncology Questions? Ask an Oncologist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Oncology

Dr only please, is it normal for each nipple to have what

Customer Question
Dr David only please, is...
Dr David only please, is it normal for each nipple to have what looks like white spots like pimple around the edge of the nipple, not the aerola, when it is erect?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Oncology
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here photo
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Image 2
2/23/2016
Oncologist: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

yes, those spots are normal.

everything in the photo is normal.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok.
Do any cancers other then pagets, present with a nipple pimple?
Ductal carcinoma?

you don't have pagets

there are no signs of pagets

no breast cancer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am asking if there are any kinds of cancer, that would cause a pimple on the nipple as a symptom?

no, there are no cancers that do that.

you are making up cancer worries from nothing there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok so the white dots around my nipple are normal?

yes those white dots are normal

please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dr David, last question here.I take Prilosec for silent reflux, it waxes and wanes. I wasn't tested for h pylori but, would I know if I had it? It can cause stomach cancer. Why wouldn't they test me for it if I'm gassy and burping?

your doctors can test you for H Pylori

ask your doctor for H Pylori testing.

you can't tell if you have it or not.

that is why you need testing.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Does it cause stomach cancer?

it is super rare for H Pylori to cause stomach cancer.

stomach cancer is rare in the USA.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. Can I ask you this too while my anxiety is sky high.
2 years ago, my son was 2 and I noticed palpable lymph nodes on one side of his neck. Soft and pea size maybe bean size for one. I did blood testing and they have persisted now 2 years later. Still palpable. Can I stop worrying about these? Something scary would have reared its head by now?

yes, you can stop worrying about these lymph nodes.

these lymph nodes are normal and stable.

just because you can feel a lymph node doesn't mean it is bad.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. Yes on the one side, I can feel a few. Some tiny. And one or two maybe bean size but not inflated a round. Softer and jumpy. They have been there now a long time. His doctor had said maybe from a bad ear infection from when he was a baby and they are scarred?I worry they indicate a blood disease but they would grow?

these lymph nodes are normal.

they do not indicate blood disease.

they are normal nodes.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. Thank you.
Why would they persist on just one side?

that can happen sometimes.

scar tissue on one side from prior infections.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)