How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Oncology
Satisfied Customers: 9308
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Oncology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had chills in upper body constantly for 3 months.I

Customer Question

I have had chills in upper body constantly for 3 months.I have been tested for infection in kidney, liver, stool test,blood test,all were negative.if I just touch upper body especially back,I get worst
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

are you a man or woman?

declines of estrogen in women or low testosterone in men can cause sweats or chills.

have you had your hormone levels checked?

have you had your thyroid hormone levels checked? TSH? T3, T4 levels?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Man yes l this was all normal
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

Have you had weight loss?

Have you had testing for mononucleosis viral infection?

You might benefit from a body CT scan