Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Interesting.... alright. The tendon (im assuming) under my

Customer Question

interesting.... alright. The tendon (im assuming) under my left armpit is tight (therefor a little sore), and visible. What is it, and how do it therapy it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Lets see. When I raise my arm above my head, it feels like its being stretched/tightens. Its a little sore when fully stretched out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Oncologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr David

How old are you?

What medications are you taking?

Have you had breast cancer or arm pit surgery before?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
28 yrs old. No meds, no cancer or surgery. I do play sports that requires diving and sliding.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I see

Most likely a pulled or strained pectoralis major or minor muscle which attaches through the axilla or arm pit

Work on stretching this muscle by reaching up and out, grabbing a door frame and reining away from your hand to feel the pull in your chest and axilla

Rest the arm and pectoralis muscle as well

Your symptoms don't sound like cancer or anything worrisome

let me know if you have other questions.

If done for now please leave positive feedback below.

You can always reach me as Dr David.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com