Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Dr only what does Tumor tissue antibody receptor test mean…

Customer Question
Dr David only what does...
Dr David only what does Tumor tissue antibody receptor test mean
Mine says normal
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Oncology
2/11/2016
Oncologist: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

can you give me a copy of your whole pathology report where you saw that?

I saw that on my health record I do not have that paper with me it just says tests and that was one of them it says normal . and dr david can that cancer come back. and if my lymph nodes were clean is that mean my lymphatic system is all clean now

no, the cancer will not come back.

you still continue to worry.

so what does that normal mean

most uterine tumors are estrogen receptor positive.

I think it means your uterine cancer was estrogen receptor positive which is normal.

you don't have to worry about your uterine cancer coming back.

you know I think you do such a nice job for this company , I know I learned a lot from you. now if it was not in my lymph nodes is that mean that it is not in my lymphatic system . I am going back on my health record I will be back

yes, your uterine cancer is not in your lymphatic system.

you need to stop looking at your health records if it continues to worsen your anxiety

you can't seem to get over this uterine cancer

that was bad i just never had any thing like this before I had friends who had the same thing and it was cured by surgery like mine was it never went any where else I am just trying to learn more about it so I can avoid making mistakes eating the wrong things

there is no one food you need to avoid which cause uterine cancer

but you have to avoid obesity and being overweight which can increase your estrogen levels and increase risks for uterine cancer and breast cancer.

if you are overweight, you need to cut your calories and eat more fruits and vegetables and exercise to loose weight to help improve your strength

are you overweight?

Dr David I was never overweight and I never had a positive mammgram I eat lots of veg and fruits more than normal people I cook a lot of healthy meals i eat a mediteranian diat my cousin has a resturant and that is all we cook . that is why I can not believe I had that but . i guess it happens in all walks of life. I am asking you because I was healthy all my life . I live a very nice life . very low key no smoking drinking .I never did drugs or any thing bad in my life .

we can't predict who will get uterine cancer or not

it is not something you did wrong.

good people can get cancer as well

I am sorry for your diagnosis of uterine cancer

but you have had a good surgery

and no evidence of spread of your uterine cancer.

so you don't have to worry.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

so you are saying no more uterinecancer I do not have that any more Thank god I had that surgery and it is behind me. it is still normal to be tired a bit it will go away. my stomach is getting better and I am walking but I still get tired .

I have told you already you don't have to worry any more

your doctor told you that you don't have uterine cancer and you don't have to worry any more.

please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

DrDavid I have a friend of mine had a hesterctomy then 3 months later was dignosed with lymphoma B cell she wants to ask does this happen or did that cancer recoured thanks