Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have a large 2 1/2 inch red spot on inside of my left

Customer Question
I have a large...
I have a large 2 1/2 inch red spot on inside of my left ankle. Sometimes looks a little scales in center area and looks like a rash which is itchy on the extreme outer edges.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Oncology
1/24/2016
Oncologist: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

this red spot could be due to venous status or cellulitis or something else.

can you upload a clear jpg photo of the area so I can see what it might be?

here are instructions.

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

You guys are a bunch of crooks leading people on and on , get more and more money!!!

no, I am a doctor here willing to help you

it would help me to see the red spot on your ankle to help with diagnosis.

you don't want to upload a photo?

you can't take a photo of your skin?

you don't have to accept phone consultation services which is an extra phone service.

we can just chat online like this.

Then quit trying to lead me into more and more of your money making schemes, this was suppose to cost 38 bucks and that's what one should be charged! I can send picture of ankle and there is vein damage underneath the area I'm concerned about.
Do u want photo of spot?

yes, I want to see your ankle

here are instructions to upload a clear jpg photo from a computer