How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Oncology
Satisfied Customers: 46381
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Oncology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Fluid in the pituitary gland, what does it mean and which

Customer Question

Fluid in the pituitary gland, what does it mean and which specialist should I see first?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

this could be a stable cyst in your pituitary gland.

you should see a neurologist or neurosurgeon about this cyst in the pituitary gland

and get a brain MRI scan with contrast if you haven't yet.

your doctors may want to monitor this cyst with repeated scans.

you should see an endocrinologist to get blood tests to check on all of your pituitary hormones as well such as ACTH, TSH, LH, FSH, Prolactin, Growth hormone and others.

let me know if you have other questions.

Related Oncology Questions