Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I think I was exposed to HIV five weeks ago. Can that affect

Customer Question

I think I was exposed to HIV five weeks ago. Can that affect the liver that soon? I am itching all over and having some discomfort on the right side of my stomach
Category: Oncology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Gave oral to a girl who might have had unprotected sex right before. Is it possible that I have HIV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
giving a girl oral sex without protection has a 0.1 in 10,000 chance of contracting HIV or 1 in 100,000 chance of contracting HIV.
these odds are super super super small
I bet it is not HIV causing your itchiness and discomfort on your right side.
fenofibrate is to lower your cholesterol.
your right upper abdominal pain can be from gall bladder inflammation if you are eating fatty foods or drinking alcohol, both of which can inflame the gall bladder
your itchiness can come from excessive anxiety or dry skin or even thyroid problems.
I bet if you get HIV testing, your HIV tests would be negative
let me know if you have questions.