How to get oncology questions answered
Some of the concerns already dealt with by oncology Experts on JustAnswer include:
- I have just seen a urologist who was concerned that I may have penile cancer, but I cannot find a physician near me.
- Once you start radiation therapy at one facility, is it a problem to complete it somewhere else?
- Is it normal to run a fever after radiation of the lumbar spine and hips? Is there any connection?
- What other organs could develop cancer due to over-exposure to radiation or extensive chemotherapy?
Before asking the experts for guidance, have the following information ready:
- Your last doctor visit, and any medicine you’re taking
- Your symptoms, as well as any remedies that have helped
- Anything important from your medical history
Having relevant information ready will allow the experts to better assist you. The more you can provide, the better.