Oldsmobile

Oldsmobile questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am looking for the power window relay on an 1968 Olds

I am looking for...

I am looking for the power window relay on an 1968 Olds Delmont 88. I can´t find a hint in my books

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Oldsmobile 88. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

My problem is that during operating the windows all of a sudden they stopped. None of them works anymore and the fuse is OK.

3/27/2018
K, Wiggins
K, Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, it's behind the driver's side kick panel.

My goal is to provide 5 star service. Rating/accepting does not cost extra and ensures I'm credited for my time and knowledge. It also does not close your question if you have a follow up concerning this. Thank you for using Just Answer!

K, Wiggins
K, Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician