Oldsmobile

Oldsmobile questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need to know how to install bleeder actuator in an

Customer Question
Need to know how...

Need to know how to install bleeder actuator in an oldsmobile 88

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 88 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Installed thermastat, the temp was 160, new heater core, plenty of antifreeze, bleed all the lines and changed the oil

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Two days ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When it is idling there is heat, when we drive it there is not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Oldsmobile
1/8/2018
Oldsmobile Mechanic: Pete, Oldsmobile Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Oldsmobile Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

What year is this model 88 here?

Let me know, thanks, Pete.