Oldsmobile

Oldsmobile Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Oldsmobile

I have a 2001 olds alero 2.4L I just need a wiring diagram…

I have a 2001 olds...
I have a 2001 olds alero 2.4L I just need a wiring diagram from the fuel pump presser sensor that runs all the way to the pcm and/or engine? Thank You
10/16/2017
Dan, Auto Mechanic

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Here are instructions, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

-

https://- https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrk3x0ivcfisdp4/ftp.pdf?dl=0

Im clicking on the site you gave me and when I click on it its saying site cannot be reached
I need to know where the fuel pump pressure sensor wires go to theres three wires gray and black, orange and black, and a green I need a diagram showing the wiring system

Give me a minute and I'll upload it to a different website, thanks.

Here is another link, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9TGBqDSUmqKuatsD2

Dan, Auto Mechanic
I got it another question Im having a hard time reading this sorry for my ingnorance could you tell me what pin terminal numbers those wires would be on the pcm sorry. Example would be when im looking at the pcm in the car gray and black is 15 green is 51 and the orange and black is 45 and those wires arer located on the left half of the pcm or right half if you can thank you.

gray wire goes to pin 10 of connector 1. dark green wire goes to pin 45, and black wire goes to pin 6.

Thank you so much and one more thing I unplugged my pcm and plugged it back in and all my lights are on my brake, anti-lock and my fuel gauge isnt reading anymore and my radio is saying calibrate will it calibrate as I drive it or do I need to do something? Thank You Very Much

That is strange, if this all happened only after unplugging PCM. I would unplug/replug it a few times to see if that helps if not leave battery disconnected over night. Battery should be disconnected when messing with PCM.

ok thank you

No problem, keep me updated.

Dan, Auto Mechanic