Oldsmobile

Oldsmobile questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How to change heater core 2001 bravada. Core has water

Customer Question
How to change heater...

How to change heater core 2001 bravada

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Core has water pouring out inside

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Bravada yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cost

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Oldsmobile
9/22/2017
Oldsmobile Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

so are you looking for what it would cost for a shop to do it so your not getting ripped off?