Oldsmobile

Oldsmobile Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Oldsmobile

I jave a 1971 oldsmobile cutlass supreme with a 350 rocket…

I jave a 1971...

I jave a 1971 oldsmobile cutlass supreme with a 350 rocket engine the xar has air conditioning and im looking for the original carburetor type

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?

52000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cutlass Supreme yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

9/13/2017
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

ok, the original carb was a Rochester 2 barrel carb

Roy

I was told it was a quadrajet carburetor. Is this a Rochester ?

that is correct. the stock was a 2 barrell but there was an option for the Q jet.

they are both Rochester.

Please take a moment and rate my service 5 stars so the site will pay me for my efforts. We only get paid when you accept our answers Roy
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

thank you

roybelding
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician