Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Oldsmobile Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Where to hook up the neutral safety swith that moves the

Customer Question

where to hook up the neutral safety swith that moves the prndl letters. ?? it is a flat clip with a wire loop perhaps, painted army green color... we also want to get the AC and heat control and fan speed switch working once again....it worked previoiusly before we installed the heater core ....
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: a new heater core has been installed and it is fine...no leaking..the heater switch seems and fan speed swith seems to be non functional
JA: What is the model/year of your Oldsmobile?
Customer: 70 Olds cutlass supreme...wood trim on dash like some other models..it is not a 442 however...
JA: Are you fixing your Cutlass Supreme yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. trying to be sure there is juice to the fan switch...all wires seem to be hooked up properly.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, but thank you.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

what is vin# ***** me see what i have on it if any

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat