Oldsmobile

Oldsmobile questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Oldsmobile 442: I Have pulled the steering wheel off of my…

Customer Question
I Have pulled the steering...
I Have pulled the steering wheel off of my 1987 olds. But the plate behind it will not come out and it is nothing like I have seen before.I need to replace my key ignition
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Oldsmobile
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/23/2015
Oldsmobile Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
You could post a pic on photo bucket and send the link on here. Here is a link to Photo bucket.
.
http://www.photobucket.com/
.
Thanks
.
Sorry, I am not set up for that at this time. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.
Oldsmobile Mechanic: Virtual Wrench, Olds Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Olds Mechanic
Does your lock plate look somewhat similar to the one in the link below?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33691145/lock%20plate.PNG
Dave Nova
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Oldsmobile Tech