Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

Oldsmobile Intrigue: im working on a 1999 oldsmobile intrigue.

Customer Question

im working on a 1999 oldsmobile intrigue. The A/C is blowing warm air. I noticed the A/C fan on the radiator doesnt turn on when you turn the A/C on. I replaced relays already fuses looked fine. Still didnt come on. What else could it be?
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
What are the pressure readings on the high and low sides?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I haven't check the readings. I noticed the fans didn't turn on when I turned A/C on figured that was the culprit for A/C blowing warm air. I replaced the relays still fans not turning on.

Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
The PCM controls the fan(s) depending on the pressure. Could be that it needs a charge.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok. I didn't realize the PCM Controled it based on pressure. I will try charging it.

Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
Ok, thanks. Just let me know if you need anything on it. I will send this as an answer but please don't give a bad rating if that is not the problem, that is where we have to start.
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Customer Satisfaction and an Excellent Rating are my #1 goals. I would also value having you as a regular customer. Anything else you need I am here to assist you.
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Jerry here. I was just wondering how your vehicle was and wanted to see if you may need anything further on it.