Oldsmobile

Oldsmobile Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Oldsmobile

turn signal flasher located on a 1992 olds cutlass Ciera Cruiser 3300?

Where is the turn signal...
Where is the turn signal flasher located on a 1992 Olds Cutlas Ciera Cruiser 3300?
6/22/2012
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Oldsmobile Tech
Hello and thank you for trusting me with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your Oldsmobile problem.

The turn signal flasher is located in a diferent place than the hazard flasher. The turn signal flasher is behind the center of the dash, behind the ashtray area. Not real easy to get to, but it is there. Picture below shows back side of dash and the location. For clarification, the I/P compartment location is the glove box.

graphic

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you.

Thank you,
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Oldsmobile Tech
Dave Nova
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Oldsmobile Tech