Common Oldsmobile questions resolved on JustAnswer
Some of the Oldsmobile issues and inquiries already addressed by the Experts on JustAnswer include:
- I have a 1982 diesel Oldsmobile 88, and I need to know which type of oil I should use in the compressor.
- The sunroof on my 1995 Cutlass is stuck open in the vent position.
- My Oldsmobile van is overheating badly, and the antifreeze levels seem normal. What is causing this?
- I have a 2002 Silhouette, and the “track off” light is on. Is that dangerous? Is it all right for me to drive it like this?
- Can I switch the electronics out of a 2000 Pontiac Montana and into a 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette?
Before reaching out for Expert assistance on JustAnswer, be sure to have your vehicle's model, year, and the date of your last professional servicing on hand. Also be sure to take note of any repairs you've already attempted.