Office Equipment

I have a dis royally jame112mx cross shreader that is

Customer Question
Hi, I have...

Hi, I have a dis royally jame112mx cross shreader that is royally jammed, nothing works, help

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Is there a way to take off shell, or something to get to jam better

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

It is a ROYAL 112mx cross shreader, in the main opening a letter and also did not know a credit type card was in it. it

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

The envelope tore in half, nothing much to get ahld of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
even the power wont run
are you there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
4/8/2019
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
The fax is not working pro9perly. It loads the sheets and
The fax is not working pro9perly. It loads the sheets and brings them thru one at a time but then says it is jammed and can't fax them. There is no sign of paper jammed anywhere and the sheets do go t… read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
I have a identity guard model sh1524cp sheerder. it will
i have a identity guard model sh1524cp sheerder. it will only run backwards … read more
Service Tech.,
I am using a M-2000 transcriber, however the foot pedal only
Hi, I am using a M-2000 transcriber, however the foot pedal only works in reverse. The forward side does not seem to work. … read more
Service Tech.,
Stop searching for answers—
I Have a Xerox XC865 and a red light has been on for some
I Have a Xerox XC865 and a red light has been on for some time and I was thinking that it was the Toner that need to be replace, but it stop working and I changed the Toner which I realize now was not… read more
Senior Engineer,
Second opinion] - on the konaka manoalta c8000 press can i
Second opinion] - on the konaka manoalta c8000 press can i use a 80 cover 218 gsm paper to be foldered as a gate or trifold ....when i try it that paper weight seems to jam...you know why is there an … read more
Rusty
Rusty
Audio Video Technician,
Xerox 4112 fault code 012-243. Booklet gets stuck in 4 in
Xerox 4112 fault code 012-243. Booklet gets stuck in 4 in the professional finisher and a new sheet printed goes up top. I have the squarefold trimmer attached as well.… read more
Senior Engineer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have had a brother MFC all-in-one printer two years. I
I have had a brother MFC all-in-one printer for over two years. I noticed that it stops and gives me an error message sometimes when I use the document scanner and there are more then 4 pages to scan.… read more
Senior Engineer,
Black screening with blue box enter passwold on my Toshiba
Black screening with blue box enter passwold on my Toshiba satellite C55D-A5120 Windows 8,1… read more
I have a Ricoh MP305SPH thas is creating black streaks from
I have a Ricoh MP305SPH thas is creating black streaks from the back side of the printer about 3/8" in to 1 1/2" inch in - We have wiped the rollers located on the bypass tray door and this seems to f… read more
Service Tech.,
I have a pandigital photolink one touch scanner and my
I have a pandigital photolink one touch scanner and my computer does not find any photos when I try to transfer… read more
Senior Engineer,
I downloaded and installed the scan driver software, but I
Hello Carl. I downloaded and installed the scan driver software, but I still cannot scar using my wireless router. I can only print. Can you help?… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
We have a Ricoh Aficio SP C242SF. It is not scanning to
We have a Ricoh Aficio SP C242SF. It is not scanning to email. We are able to print wirelessly, though.… read more
AAS Information Technology
Stop searching for answers—
I have a ricoh aficio 1022 and all of a sudden, it does not
I have a ricoh aficio 1022 and all of a sudden, it does not show the paper size of 8 1/2 by 11. I pressed the pound key and tried to select this size but that did not work. Even when I load paper in t… read more
Senior Engineer,
Canon 7055 printer has red line on color images. We've tried
Canon 7055 printer has red line on color images. We've tried everything and nothing seems to get rid of that line. Any advice???… read more
Michael
Michael
Appliance Repair Technician,
I have a MX 452 printer/fax/scanner. At&t changed our phone
I have a MX 452 printer/fax/scanner. At&t changed our phone system over to U Verse a week ago. Everything now is wireless. I've had a client who sent me a fax 2 weeks ago I never received. I dialed th… read more
Michael
Michael
Appliance Repair Technician,
My fax HL-5250 dn out of warranty Problem: Status light is
my fax HL-5250 dn out of warranty Problem: Status light is RED Paper light --- Blinking Yellow i checked Paper path by removing paper tray-- removing ink cartridge and checking from the back of printe… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
Am facing a big challenge with my brand new e-studio2006multifuncti
hi am facing a big challenge with my brand new e-studio2006multifunction copier on easysetup its giving me this option A4 /LT in the drawer press ok the next step its giving me a message of adjustment… read more
Service Tech.,
I have the new sam 4s cash register er-940 . after I did RAM
I have the new sam 4s cash register er-940 . after I did RAM clear now the cash register all mode closed . now I can not do basic program to preset the price on the keyboard or do descriptor. how can … read more
Senior Engineer,