Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

For the Fellowes shredder that I have with the red and

Customer Question
For the Fellowes shredder...

For the Fellowes shredder that I have with the red and green lights that illuminate when pressing the switch. The green light normally comes on when shredder will function. Now both lights come on when I press the switch, but there is no action! What is the problem?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This difficulty just started....so not very long!

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on what may be wrong with it. I am not really a technician!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am wondering if it migt be the switch. I have looked at the blades and nothing is jammed in there to prevent it from rolling.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Office Equipment
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 22 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.