Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My Bosch shredder won't stay switched on. It runs fine when…

Customer Question
Hi My Bosch shredder...

Hi My Bosch shredder won't stay switched on. It runs fine when tipped forward at 45 degrees but stops again when returned to upright

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its AXT 22 t, probably 3 or 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was working fine last weekend I have just got it out of the shed and it now wont stay on. it seems to work fine running backwards

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
3/24/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you