Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Have an Ativa 20ca02 shredder. The "bin open" light came on…

Customer Question
Have an Ativa 20ca02...

Have an Ativa 20ca02 shredder. The "bin open" light came on recently. The bin is closed. I can't shred when the light is on. Is there a contact point issue here?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 20CA02?

Less than a year.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Unplugging and plugging back in. Can't see any part(s) that have come off.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
1/16/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. The problem is not resolved. Let me know your response.
No. I'm not paying anything more. Let me know your response.
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago

Do you want to continue? You said No then asked for help

Do you have an answer to this issue or not? If so, respond with your answer.

Unfortunately, a shredder is a very basic electronic device and there really isn't anything that you can do to repair it.