Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Its a fax machine and I cannot get a dial tone how do I

Customer Question
Its a fax machine...

Its a fax machine and I cannot get a dial tone how do I reset?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Its a brother fax 575

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Just a few months but I do not use it often

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I cant remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.