Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am wondering how to get my Rxel stack and shred to work…

Customer Question
I am wondering how...

I am wondering how to get my Rxel stack and shred to work from the multiple sheets section

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just have never been able to make that part of it function. i can shred one or two sheets at a time

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work. i just want to make the stack part work and cant see how it does.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there an instruction manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.