Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Office Equipment

I have several emails connected to my desk top Mac. About…

Customer Question
I have several emails connected...
I have several emails connected to my desk top Mac. About 2-3 days ago I found I can not send with my main one that I use I use. I tried every thing I could think of to get it to work but still will not connect. My only workaround right now is to go on the internet and tell it to redirect all message to a different address. That works but then I'm sure it is confusing when I reply with a different email, and besides I would rather not give out the other address to everybody. Hope you can get me connected back as before.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Not with a charge like that after waiting so long for getting no where. How about a chat or you taking control for nothing. I oughta get something for the really long wait. ?
Sorry, Harry, I was just a bit ticked to wait so long and still pay as though I got an answer as quick as I used to. I wanna get it done, but hurry seems to have went out the window.

Remote assistance is not a free service. If you wish to use that service, you will need to send the offer.

Since nothing but time has lapsed so far, let us try your service via these emails with the fee paid so far. If that does not get us anywhere we talk plan B then. Okay?
I'm patiently waiting here at the computer.

Unfortunately, this can be a complicated issue that would require remote assistance to take a look at the issue.

If it can't be done by chating like this then if it must be done that way that's what it takes. Do what ever.
Is taking control included with phone call?

The phone call is optional with remote assistance (it is up to the accepting expert)

Like I said, whatever is necessary. And obviously speed is not an issue for you. So start with the least expensive and we [can] go [up] from there. l think I was thinking that two days ago.
I have had people take control of my machine several time, but never the technical difficulties we are having without doing anything. Let us just get it done, please.
I am getting tired of waiting so I requested a phone call.
When. I waiting.

Sure, we can setup a time tomorrow to connect.

When are you free?

3 PM Arizona time. Monday 17th. Talk then.

OK

Please update. I have been waiting for your call.

I am not available for a phone call at the moment but it is available to every expert online

Anybody will due, Harry. Several hours ago you said everything was fine - you would call. Now it seems that you shoulda told another expert at least two hours ago to call me, or sent me a message if I have to start this process all over.
Do I have to re-start my request all over or am I to keep standing by for someone to call me?
Define online conversation if it is not this.

Please send the remote assistance request

Is that the same as the phone call ?

Yes, in different categories, there are different types of requests.

I did the clicking on the Phone call requested a couple time, but nothing ever came of it. I was ready 7½ hours ago as planned. Now I don't have time left tonight. It will have to wait now for my next window – about 10 AM Arizona time Thursday. Can you call then? or do I have to go on line here and click the phone call 'button' again then?
Russell H., Service Tech.