Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Where can i purchase film for my Panasonic fax machine, film…

Customer Question
Where can i purchase...

Where can i purchase film for my Panasonic fax machine, film number kx-f1000

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kx-f1000 panasonic, about 15 yrs old, works perfect

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its my film, it just ran out today and we can't find a store that sell them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
10/22/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Because of the age, you won't find the part locally. Thermal film fax technology has been obsolete for about 15 years now. You can still find them online however,

here is one source: http://amzn.to/2h01QjC or for a smaller size roll: http://amzn.to/2gYdagi

While the machine may still work well otherwise, given the cost of the cartridges and the overall age of the machine, which is about 3 times its service life at this point, it may actually be a more practical investment to replace the entire system with a new plain paper fax that will come with a fresh warranty and all new parts and toner included. If you opt for that, here is a model I'd suggest: http://amzn.to/2yAxPRv

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

YouR service is no good, I calleD the office supply, they will order for me....DO NOT CHARGE $31.00 TO MY CREDIT CARD, I AM REPORTING YOU TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, SENIOR ABUSE, ATTORNEY GENERAL.....PLEASE NO MORE COMMUNICATION, YOU PEOPLE ARE A SHAM/CROOKS

This is a paid support service where you came, agreed to the terms and fees, and solicited my assistance. You have paid the fee that you agreed to when posting your question, and in turn I provided multiple sources of the item as you requested. This is a BBB approved and A+ rated site, it is a pay for information support service.

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize if this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though I believe I provided exactly what you asked for. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help. Similarly, to ask for a refund of the fees that you explicitly agreed to when posting your question would have the effect of forcing me to work for free for my time spent in good faith helping you, at your request.