Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Office Equipment

I unplugged my Xerox 8570 and now it won't power back up.

Customer Question
I unplugged my Xerox 8570...
I unplugged my Xerox 8570 and now it won't power back up. There is power to the machine.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: color Qube 8570
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unplugged the machine and checked the power in, and it checked good. Turned the switch on and off.
JA: Anything else you want the Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
9/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Are you getting an error on the machine? Or it is completly dead? No lights or anything showing at all?

Please let me know

No lights.

How did you check if it was getting power?

No, It's not my printer, and I don't want tospend money to fix it. If it was only a couple dollars fine, but not any more.

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

We used a volt meter and it has voltage at the plug.

What voltage was recorded?

Russell H., Service Tech.