Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Office Equipment

Kyocera 2550Ci has error C4600, 3 years, Since yesterday,

Customer Question
Kyocera 2550Ci has error...

Kyocera 2550Ci has error C4600

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kyocera is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Jst that please

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
9/6/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Kyocera 2550Ci has error C4600

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kyocera is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert toknow before I connect you?

Jst that please

Sorry I am not always onlineI just read your help offer
I have now gone to my profile and activatedPlease send me a text message when a professional has responded to my questionI believe I will be prompted when a technician is available.

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for a reply back -- I am currently dealing with the hurricane.

The error C4600 is LSU cleaning motor error. Will you be repairing the printer yourself?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician