Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Office Equipment

The fax part of my printer is not working. whenever someone

Customer Question
tries to fax me something...
The fax part of my printer is not working. whenever someone tries to fax me something they get from transmission verification busy/no response
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Canon Pixma MX922 All in one
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: can you give me a choice
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it's a brand new printer I have not been able to get it to work
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure if I connected everything right
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
8/18/2017
Technician: TimCoons,
 replied 4 months ago
TimCoons

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. Sounds like there is a problem with the phone line if they are getting that error - have you tried replacing the phone line to the wall, or switching it to the house line and having someone try and send you a fax?

Russell H., Service Tech.