Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

When I scan a document using control center4 it will not…

Customer Question
When I scan a...

When I scan a document using control center4 it will not open window live mail so I can email the document to someone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Roadrunner with time warner cable in Raleigh, NC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes the best buy geek squad did them for me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Office Equipment
8/15/2017
Technician: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am not credited for my assistance to you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating.
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!

Would you mind if we started a one-time secure remote assistance session (no additional charge), so that I can change the setting in your CC4 program to open the email app?

It has been a while and you have not replied to me earlier comment to you. Just making sure you know I am here to help. Please reply when you have read my comment above this one.

I got it working by calling Microsoft
I will not need your help. You took to long to respond. I would like a full refund.