Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

What to do if Ativa 10MC02 paper shredder is jammed?

Customer Question
I have an Ativa...

I have an Ativa 10MC02 paper shredder that is jammed. I was able to get most of the paper block out, but I can't get the rest. I'd like to know if I can take the top motor part off to un-jam it, but I don't have a manual.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One day

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to un-jam it, please.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Office Equipment
7/30/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

The 10MC02 cannot be opened, however the following guide may help you unblock it manually:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEX5ML_mwc0

Thank you for using JustAnswer.