Office Equipment

My Xerox 8560N will print color from the printer for test…

Customer Question
My Xerox 8560N will...

My Xerox 8560N will print color from the printer for test pages but will not print color from my computer. I just deleted it and reinstalled it but it is still printing black and white.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Xerox is? And just to clarify, what's the exact... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Xerox is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It says it was activated in November 2010 and is a Phaser 8560N.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC . Not sure. where would I find that/

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It had a printer error that I fixed a couple of weeks ago and before that it said it needed more toner which I asked my STS about and he said it was the wax colors so I put more in. I cleared the printer error and that is when it started printing in B/W

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?

I am usually pretty good at finding info on the web but this is stumping me. Can't think of anything else to add.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
5/2/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

When you go to print, click on printer properties and make sure Greyscale or Black and White is not checked.

then try to print

Let me know the results please

thank you

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Xerox 7545 full wast container error. installed new
xerox 7545 full wast container error. installed new container same error … read more
Service Tech.,
I have a xerox phaser printer. I'm getting and error code
I have a xerox phaser printer. I'm getting and error code 93,984.00:4405 … read more
Service Tech.,
My fuji xerox cm225fw printer with error 092-651 code
my fuji xerox cm225fw printer with error 092-651 code(###) ###-#### … read more
Customer Service,
Stop searching for answers—
Error 929 xerox phaser 7400, phaser 7400DN Model No N312018
just started today, it was printing then started jamming, three times and then when it went to printing, the pages came through but without any text … read more
Kraig
Kraig
Broadcast Engineer,
Diploma (Honors)
I have a xerox phaser 6128 mfp printer. I got the following
I have a xerox phaser 6128 mfp printer. I got the following error message: Contro Panel Error 123-314 … read more
Service Tech.,
I'm ***** ***** and looking way to disable the stupid error
Hi! I'm ***** ***** and looking for a way to disable the stupid error I"m getting on my Xerox Phaser 6128MFP laser printer. I got the "replace Cyna Toner" message and just replaced...now it's saying "… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
My Xerox Phaser 6605 needed new a toner waste cartridge. I
My Xerox Phaser 6605 needed new a toner waste cartridge. I have replaced the cartridge, but I had some difficulty getting it in, even though it was the exact same as the old one. (I even held them sid… read more
Service Tech.,
In need of some immediate 911 printer tech support :(
Hi, in need of some immediate 911 printer tech support :( How on earth, at 9pm EST, without the service dept at xerox open, can I get assistance fixing a big red streak of color running down the middl… read more
Service Tech.,
My Phaser 6250 is printing way too much magenta. Cyan shows
My Phaser 6250 is printing way too much magenta. Cyan shows up when I do the color registration page, but not when I print the color reference page or anything else.… read more
Service Tech.,
I have a Xerox Phaser 6130 that I rarely use. In 5 plus years
I have a Xerox Phaser 6130 that I rarely use. In 5 plus years I've printed around 1000 pages. All the colors are very faded--almost pastel. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, new paper and new toner… read more
Service Tech.,
I have a Xerox Phaser 6120 with low mileage for its age. The
I have a Xerox Phaser 6120 with low mileage for its age. The paper registration is off for the first 3 pages after warming up. Printing starts about 3 inches down on the page. Registration improves wi… read more
Service Tech.,
Fuji xerox C3210 color laser. After changing Magenta cartridge,
Fuji xerox C3210 color laser. After changing Magenta cartridge, now get a magenta smudge almost like a watermark behind the printing, repeated every inch and a bit. Can see remains of smudge on plasti… read more
Service Tech.,
Stop searching for answers—
On the Phaser 6280 printer, the images have become very light. Plenty
On the Phaser 6280 printer, the images have become very light. Plenty of toner. I'm suspecting that the laser mirrors are dirty and need cleaning. Xerox "No Support" said I need to replace the transfe… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
I have a Xerox Phaser 6125. I recently replace the Fuser.
I have a Xerox Phaser 6125. I recently replace the Fuser. Now, I am receiving an error message: Error 092-310, CTD Sensor Error. I have turned printer on and off several times, message still appears. … read more
Retired,
I have a Xerox Docucolor 12, and it has fusing issues where
I have a Xerox Docucolor 12, and it has fusing issues where a B&W original will copy "greyish specs" all over the page and the toner can lightly be rubbed off. What should I check for troubleshooting … read more
Service Tech.,
I have a Xerox Phaser 6130N - been using for 3 1/2 years -
I have a Xerox Phaser 6130N - been using for 3 1/2 years - for the most part with out any major problems. For the last 2 months the color prints have a type of cloudy or off color look to them - but o… read more
Service Tech.,
I Have a Xerox phaser 8560 printer that is about 3 years old
I Have a Xerox phaser 8560 printer that is about 3 years old as best as I can remember. In the last 6 to 8 months it has started using cyan & magenta ink at an alarming rate. It appears that the ink i… read more
Service Tech.,
I have a Xerox Phaser 6125 & the error history report
I have a Xerox Phaser 6125 & the error history report is saying 1 IOT Exit Jam; 2 IOT Exit Off Jam. The black printing is also faded. Do you have a solution? Many thanks Chris XXXXX… read more
andymf1973
andymf1973
Engineer,
HND Computer Studies