Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

Cannon MB2360 Printer/Scanner - Using Lenovo windows 10 Desk

Customer Question

Cannon MB2360 Printer/Scanner - Using Lenovo windows 10 Desk top computer. The resolution and colouring of the scanned photo image is very poor when using Windows Fax and Scan. Direct scanning from Printer display panel produces an image that is true reflection of the photo. I have loaded latest drivers from Cannon website.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  technicalcat replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

When you say "direct scan" are you pushing buttons on the printer, and sending an image from the scanner to your computer?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am scanning the image from the printer and then printing the scanned image directly from the printer, no computer is involved. The MB2360 has this option or the scanned image can be sent from the printer to a PC.