Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

My workcenter m24 from xerox is showing heavy bold black

Customer Question

my workcenter m24 from xerox is showing heavy bold black horizontal and lines on the copies but not our print which is showing slightly under the black lines which are about 2' in diameter all across the pages
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: xerox workcenter 24 11years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: right after putting in a brand new drum. tried replacing it again and checked all the toners
JA: Anything else you want the office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Russell H., an Expert here at JustAnswer.com, and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered.

Do the black lines go across the page in the narrower dimension, or do they go along the page in the longer dimension?

And, does their position remain constant, or does it shift about from one print or copy job to the next?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
THe boxes or lines keep us from viewing our print you can only faintly see what we're trying to print. the page looks like an
art print (as we're trying print a calendar or church program 8.5x10 and 11x17).
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the person who is trying to print this works midnights and has gone to sleep. I'll see if we can just get some else to help
later in the week since we do have another copier.Thank You.

Do you wish to continue having me advise you, then?