Office Equipment

How do I send an international FAX? My FAX machine is a

Customer Question
How do I send...

How do I send an international FAX? My FAX machine is a KX-FPC96.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My model is a KX-FPC96. I bought it in the early 1990's.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have put in the international FAX number and it rejects sending it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

All lines are properly connected. I sent a FAX locally last week with no problems.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
12/21/2016
Technician: Engineer John C, Equipment Expert replied 2 years ago
Engineer John C
Engineer John C, Equipment Expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

First, make sure your line has access to the country you are trying to call to. You can check this calling to a regular number on that country or calling your service provider to make sure.

Then, remember to enter the number following the format below:

00 Country_Code Area_Code Phone_Number

For example, if you are going to call the number(###) ###-####from Italy which country code is 39,
you need to enter 00 39(###) ###-####/p>

Are you following that format? Please click REPLY to let me know

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My fax Panasonic Model KX-FL511, When I dial number, the fax
My fax Panasonic Model KX-FL511, When I dial number, the fax it is not go through, My fax can receive the fax from other fax.… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
My KX-FP200 fax machine is asking for a code number before
my KX-FP200 fax machine is asking for a code number before it will send my fax. what is this? … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
When attempting to send a fax to a distance destination on
When attempting to send a fax to a long distance destination on our Lanier LD 360, the fax does not get sent, and the reason for the error always says the receiving line is busy. I can't find any info… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
My phone won't answer the fax tones. What do I need to do? I
My phone won't answer the fax tones. What do I need to do? … read more
Engineer,
I have a HP MFP M130fn fax on Telus smart line. Have your KX
I have a HP MFP M130fn fax on Telus smart line. Have your KX TGDA20C answereing machine connected to the Fax. It is set to answer both a phone number and a Fax number on the same line. The Fax will se… read more
Senior Engineer,
I have a Panasonic KX-FL511 fax machine that is not working
I have a Panasonic KX-FL511 fax machine that is not working properly. Sometimes the fax goes through and sometimes we get an error message … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have a canon mx 922 fax machine. I send a fax and I hear
I have a canon mx 922 fax machine. I send a fax and I hear it dialing. On the receiving end I hear the fax "noise" as if the transmission is being received. The screen says "calling..", then rather th… read more
Engineer,
Canon L-190 FaxphoneKeeps rejecting a specific number that
Canon L-190 Faxphone Keeps rejecting a specific number that is sending a fax, but receives all other. Thanks, Dan Kiley… read more
Engineer,
my dell 1765nfw was doing fine with faxes. Now it will not
my dell 1765nfw was doing fine with faxes. Now it will not connect to phone to send fax. I select number from phone book; it shows it selected and the party; then I hear a click and the display revert… read more
Engineer,
My fax does not send , people keep telling me they are not
My fax does not send , people keep telling me they are not getting reports. my copy works and i can get incoming fax. I changed the toner and still not working. help also, transmission verification re… read more
Engineer,
We have our fax set up through the copier. We can't fax to
We have our fax set up through the copier. We can't fax to an 877 number. You can hear the modem transmitting but then we get a NG/Busy signal error. I can fax to local numbers and we do not need to d… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
My Intellifax 2840 wont reliably sent to my bookkeeper who
My Intellifax 2840 won't reliably sent to my bookkeeper who uses Faxaway, internet fax service. I've tried slowing speed of transmission setting to "Basic", and have tried "Overseas Mode". No help. It… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a new Brother Fax-575 which will not send a fax. I
I have a new Brother Fax-575 which will not send a fax. I just returned one with the identical problem back to the store and they gave me another one. The machines will not scan the document to be sen… read more
Engineer,
Just purchased a FAX -2840 model plugged in good to go, dedicated
Just purchased a FAX -2840 model plugged in good to go, dedicated fax line so just using for fax. Had someone send fax, looks like received, didn't print, can't find. Just want it to automatically pri… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
We just bought an MX432 printer/fax machine. We can not receive
We just bought an MX432 printer/fax machine. We can not receive any faxes. I have gone through and set the fax receive mode. I don't know what else to try… read more
Network & System Administrator,
When I start to fax on HP 4620, as soon as dialing starts, operator vo
When I start to fax on HP 4620, as soon as dialing starts, operator voice "the number is XXXXX in service" even before number finishes dialing. Quicken is in service, I know.… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
My 340 model can send faxes but cannot receive. Ive been told
My 340 model can send faxes but cannot receive. I've been told the phone just keeps ringing. I rebooted, and reset everything but still no incoming faxes. Please help. Pete… read more
19matt84
19matt84
Technician,
I have a HP Officejet 6310 All - in - One Fax machine. Verizon
I have a HP Officejet 6310 All - in - One Fax machine. Verizon is my telephone provider. I have it connected to a 3 way splitter. One for the telephone connection. Another for the internet. Last is fo… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,