Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Office Equipment

Just replace the ink cartridge on my IP7240 and the yellow

Customer Question
light keep flashing.. paper tray...
Just replace the ink cartridge on my IP7240 and the yellow light keep flashing.. paper tray full and also connected to my Mac.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is 2 years old and I have hardly use it, the model Canon IP 7240 Pixma
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None yet not very good with computer..
JA: Anything else you want the office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Office Equipment
10/19/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me exactly which lights you see on the printer, and what each are doing (color, solid/flashing/pattern, etc)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Russell H., Service Tech.