Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Second opinion] - on the konaka manoalta c8000 press can i…

Customer Question
Second opinion] - on...

Second opinion] - on the konaka manoalta c8000 press can i use a 80 cover 218 gsm paper to be foldered as a gate or trifold ....when i try it that paper weight seems to jam...you know why is there an adjustment somewhere to make this happen,,,thanks gary

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I have the folder on top of machine

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I print it than manually feed to folder which is on top of the press

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Office Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Konika-Minolta C8000 s/n# *****
7 YEARS OLD
NEVER TRIED THIS IT WORKS WITH ALL SIZES BUT PAPER ONLY TO A 105 GSM
MY QUESTION IS DOES IT WORK WITH A HEVIER PAPER WHICH A 80 COVER IS NOT THAT MUCH MORE IN WERIGHT
10/19/2016
Technician: littlerusty2005, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do the rollers seem to move at different speeds?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No