ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I just bought a used Duplo DC8 mini collator and it works

Customer Question

Hi, I just bought a used Duplo DC8 mini collator and it works perfect ... almost. Works great on letter sized paper, but on 11x17, it seems to think it is allways feeding doubles
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Duplo DC-8 mini . It is fairly new, maybe 5 years?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: shorter paper, at 16.5 inches, it works fine
JA: The office expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Office Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
Try resetting the alarm by putting it into Valet mode first, then put it back into armed mode.
Let me know if that works?