flopcat98
flopcat98, Other
Experience:  Worked with computers copiers and all office equipment for many years.
23372949

I have Konica image Pilot 110. The program keeps giving the

Customer Question

I have Konica image Pilot 110.
The program keeps giving the error message:
Could not start process Cculf. The System will be restarted.
The computer would then restart and the same message would appear and wants to restart again..
This started today. It was functioning well last week.
What could be the problem?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Please allow me a few minutes to gather and compile the information necessary.Please Stand-by
sorry, I must OPT OUT
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.
if it worked last week try doing a system restore to when it was working.If that does not work than we can try other things such as doing a clean re install of the program. I can even log in remotely to get it working for you if necessary System restore instructions - windows 7 8 10hold the windows logo key and hit Rin the box that appears typerstrui.exehit enter select restore to an earlier date. Under the "suggested restore" which is usually not old enough to help is a link for "OTHER RESTORE POINTS"click that if the suggested ones are not BEFORE THE PROBLEM STARTEDchoose a date from the calendar that is BEFORE you experienced the problemhit ok / restorethe computer will start to shut down a restoring settings box will appear with a status barwhen it finishes your computer will restart with the same settings it had on the date you restored to. your data will not be affected. It is not perfect. But it fixes a lot of things.