Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am looking at as Xerox Workcentre 7545 Color Copier it is…

Customer Question
i am looking at as Xerox...
i am looking at as
Xerox Workcentre 7545 Color Copier
it is A Repo And Only Has 270K Color Copies/Print and 344K B&W Copies/Prints
how many copies our these machineable to in a life time ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
3/9/2016
Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Xerox makes very well designed and built units. As for this one the 7545 Color Copier, the amount of copies over the lifetime of the machine really depends on how its taken care of and maintained.

Basically some parts wear and will need replacement over the life of this unit. But if its cared for and used reasonably, it shoudl last a very long time;-)

This machine has a high reliability factor and shouldn't give much trouble other than needing supplies.

I would recommend this one for sure;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael

Thank you

Tech Michael