Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Need help with scan to email on a konica minolta bizhub 450…

Customer Question
Need help with scan to...
Need help with scan to email on a konica minolta bizhub 450 c
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
I had the same problem back in January and your tech (Kamil?) set up a gcm.com email account...It had something to do with the smpt email settings. I don't know what the email address or the password ***** Don't know if this helps
Also, I have to leave for an appointment at around 10:45 AM Central time and will be gone for maybe 2 hours.
It was***@******.***, but I don't know the password ***** can't recover it because I don't know the answers to the security question since Kamil is the one that set it up. I think id I had the password ***** would be able to solve the problem.
I'm still waiting
3/4/2016
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi there,

You can reset the password ***** the email account at:

https://password.gmx.com

I already tried that...since I'm not the one that set the account up I don't know the answers to the security questions. was Kamil that set it up, so I assume he is the one that would know the answers

Ok, I will get him to get in touch with you...

Any idea when I might hear back on this? I was hoping to get it resolved today, but if not I won't be back in the office until Monday...and unfortunately this is not something that I can do remotely. If Kamil can just send me the password ***** he has it in his notes or reset it and send me the new password ***** think once I put that back in the Konica Minolta Web connection and apply it the scanning will start to work again...If not, we might have to start from scratch. I'm willing to pay for that...I don't remember what the charge was last time, but he connected to my computer using log me in. Thanks

I have sent a message to Kamil, however he has not come online yet.

You should hear from him by Monday.

I submitted and paid for this question on Friday at 9:00 AM...still waiting for help.
It has now been 5 days since I asked and paid for this question...will someone please answer me
I received an email from Dane with Customer Support yesterday (just about 24 hours ago). He said he would relist the question and would mark it as high priority...I doesn't seem to matter whether it's high priority or low priority or no priority...there seems to be no one willing or able to help me! I really don't understand...